United India Insurance Recruitment 2017: United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) Chennai invites online applications from Young and Dynamic Indian National Candidates for recruitment position of Assistant for filling up 696 vacancies for its offices all over India. The UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 Online registration commences from 14th August 2017 and closes on 28th August 2017.
UIIC Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
United India Insurance Co. Ltd (UIIC) Limited has announced notification for the recruitment of 696 Assistant vacancies. Other details like Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply and Application Fee are given below.
Name of the Organization: United India Insurance Company
Name of the Post: Assistant
No of Vacancies: 696
Category Wise Vacancies
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||122|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||110|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||50|
Official Website: uiic.co.in
UIIC Assistant Recruitment Important Dates
|Online Registration Start Date||14th August 2017|
|Online Registration of Applications Last Date||28th August 2017|
|Application Fee Payment Date||28th August 2017|
|Online Examination Preliminary (Tier 1)||22nd September 2017 (Tentative)|
|Online Examination Main (Tier 2)||23rd October 2017 (Tentative)|
|Download of Call letters for Online
(Preliminary & Main) Examination (Tentative)
|10 days prior
to the date of each exam
UIIC Eligibility Criteria – 696 Assistant Posts
- Candidates must be Graduate from a recognized University
- Candidate must possess knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional language.
Candidates age should be between 18-28 years as on 30-06-2017
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||03 Years|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||05 Years|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||05 Years|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
The selected candidates will receive a good amount of pay from UIIC, India which will be Rs. 23000/- per month.
How to Apply for UIIC Assistant Jobs @ uiic.co.in
All the Eligible candidates need to apply for the UIIC Assistant Jobs post through Online Mode only. Follow the steps below on How to Apply for UIIC Assistant Jobs on its official website uiic.co.in.
- At first, candidate must visit the official website of UIIC which is www.uiic.co.in
- It directs you to the home page so that you find the United India Insurance Recruitment page.
- Candidate must download the latest official United India Insurance Recruitment 2017 Notification from the page.
- Read the official notification carefully and ensure if you are eligible or not.
- Then, search for apply online and click on it.
- Fill all the necessary details in the Application Form carefully before applying
- Candidate needs to Scan their Passport sized photo and Signature and upload it.
- Then finally click the submit option once you are done Filling UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Also, take the printout of the Application Form for Future use.