RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2017-2018: Each and every year, Railway Recruitment Board of Bilaspur is providing a huge number of vacancies for the candidates who are seeking to make a career in Government jobs. This year also RRB Bilaspur has announced Railway Recruitment for 1680 Assistant Loco Pilot and Technical Grade – III post. So here in this article we have elaborated detailed information about the RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Form, How to Apply, Exam Syllabus and other important details.
RRB Bilaspur Board Introduction: The Board was established in the year September 2008. This is 20th Railway Recruitment Board over Indian Railways. Railway Recruitment Board /Bilaspur are accommodated in an autonomous office building in SECR HQ complex at Bilaspur (C.G.) – 495004.
Important Note: Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12-digit Aadhar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhar Act & Regulation Section 57.
RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2017 -18 Notification
Name of Organization: Indian Railway
No of Vacancies: 1680
Post: Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade- III
Job Location: India – (Chattisgarh)
Official Website: www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in
RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|RRB Bilaspur Notification Publication Date||Updating Soon|
|RRB Bilaspur Online Application Form Start Date||Updating Soon|
|RRB Bilaspur Online Application Form Last Date||Updating Soon|
RRB Bilaspur 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria scheduled by the authority for the recruitment, the candidate which has the qualities or qualification according to that only one can apply for the Recruitment Board, Bilaspur.
- Education Qualification
- The candidates applying for the RRB Bilaspur Jobs post must have passed of 10th Class, 12th class or HSC or 10+2 and Graduation.
- Candidate must possess Aadhaar Card as the proof of Identity to appear for the RRB Bilaspur examination.
- Age Limit
- The Minimum Age Limit of the candidate appearing for the RRB Bilaspur post must be 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 30 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories as per the rules of the Bilaspur Railway Recruitment Board.
- Selection Process
It will depend mainly upon Written exam and interview. But the procedure will follow the pattern.
- Computer Based Test CBT (Online examination)
- Skill test (Typing test) or aptitude test (for some post)
- Medical Test
- Document verification.
- Pay Scale: The candidates selected for RRB Bilaspur jobs will get a monthly remuneration of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with a Grade pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
RRB Bilaspur 2017 Application Form – (ALP & Technician Grade -III)
Candidates applying for the RRB Bilaspur ALP & Technician Grade – III examination must fill the Online Application Form by visiting RRB Bilaspur official website www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in and no other mode is acceptable. Below we have described in detail How to Apply for RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2017 by filling the Online Application Form.
- Applicant must visit RRB Bilaspur official website www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in
- Applicant after visiting the official website must log in to the home page.
- Then click on the RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2017.
- Then candidate has to fill all the information in the application form.
- Then recheck the Application form.
- Deposit your Application Fee charges through Credit/ Debit Card or Internet Banking or SBI Challan.
- Upload scanned current passport size photograph and signature.
- For final submission of application form, at last, go to “Submit” button.
- Now you can print the online application form to get the registration no.
|General Category||Rs. 100/-|
|Other Backward Category||Rs. 100/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Nil|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Nil|
|Ex- Servicemen/ Women||Nil|
|Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes||Nil|
RRB Bilaspur Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2017
The exam syllabus for the RRB Bilaspur Recruitment follows the subject from which question will be asked. The Questions will be of objective type with multiple answers and likely to include questions pertaining to
2. General English / Hindi
3. General Arithmetic
4. Analytical and Quantitative Skills.
The pattern of question paper will be in English, Hindi, and Urdu as well as in regional languages scheduled by the RRB. The exam duration will be 1½ to 2 hours with approximately 100 to 150 questions.
RRB NTPC Bilaspur Results 2017
The Recruitment Board will announce the RRB NTPC Bilaspur Results after the completion of RRB NTPC Online Examination. So, candidates who have appeared for the examination must stay in contact with the RRB Bilaspur official website for the latest updates about the RRB NTPC Bilaspur Result 2017.