MUDRA Recruitment 2017 – Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency (MUDRA) have circulated the recruitment notification for filling up 02 vacancies for the posts of Advisor, Manager. Only Offline Application Form is invited from all hard working and minimum qualified candidates on or before the final date. Deserving and willing job finders are suggested to visit the official website of Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency mudra.org.in to send the Offline Application Form. All candidates should submit Fully Filled Offline Application Form on or before 21st Aug 2017. We would advise candidates to please check below the Important Details regarding MUDRA Recruitment 2017 like Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Application Form
MUDRA Recruitment Latest Notification Details
Organization Name: Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency (MUDRA)
Job Role: Advisor, Manager Posts
Number of Vacant Posts: 2
Mode of Apply: Offline
Official Website: mudra.org.in
MUDRA (Advisor, Manager) Post Important Dates
|Offline Application Form Last Date||21st August 2017|
MUDRA Job Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria norms to apply for the MUDRA Advisor and Manager Post. We would advise Applicants to read the MUDRA Jobs Eligibility Criteria before filling up the Application Form.
- Candidate must possess a Graduation Degree in finance / MBA /CA or any other equivalent graduate degree in finance from any reputed institution/university. Educational qualification may be relaxed in case of candidate have rich experience in securitization / Assignment.
(1) A minimum of 5 years of experience in securitization such as structuring deals, assignment, investment/ issue of Pass-Through Certificates etc. Preference will be given to those having experience in the transaction of MFIs / NBFCs deals.
(2) Of this at least 2 years should be policy level experience with supervisory function.
(3) Good understanding of sector regulations related to securitization/assignments.
(4) Sound knowledge of policy and legal/regulatory issues related to microfinance, MSMEs, securitization-related products.
(5) A good knowledge on analysis of securitization deal and decision-making on the investment.
(1) Candidate must have an MBA /CA any other equivalent graduate degree in finance from any reputed institution/university.
(2) Educational qualification may be relaxed in case of candidate have rich experience in securitization / Assignment.
(1) A minimum of 3 years of experience in securitization deals including assignment, investment/ issuance of PTCs, accounting, etc. Preference will be given to experience in the transaction of MFIs/ NBFCs.
(2) Candidate should have a good understanding of sector regulations related to securitization/assignments.
(3) Candidate should have a Sound knowledge of policy and legal/regulatory issues related to microfinance, MSMEs, securitization-related products.
(4) Candidate must possess a good analytical skill for taking right decisions in securitization deals.
(5) Candidate should have a proven ability and experience in report writing, project proposal preparation, and analysis.
(6) Candidate must possess good communication skills, professional maturity, and business judgment.
(7) Candidate should bear Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Hindi, and ability to communicate in both languages.
Age Limit (As on 2nd June 2017)
Advisor Post: Age of the candidates should not be less than 62 years of age
Manager: Age Limit of the candidate should be 45 years.
How To Apply for 2017-2018 (MUDRA) Recruitment – mudra.org.in
Candidates applying for the MUDRA Advisor and Manager post must fill and download the Application Form through offline mode. Candidates can download the Application Form through MUDRA official website mudra.org.in. The Last Date to submit the Offline Application Form is 21st August 2017.
- Candidates who are eligible for this job can download Application Forms through official Web portal of MUDRA 2017 Recruitment which is http://mudra.org.in/
- Aspirants have to fill this form correctly with all required details.
- After completing the application forms, aspirants need to send application form’s hard copy accompanied with relevant certificates and documents. Find complete details in the official notification.
- Candidate must submit Offline Application Form, not after 21st Aug 2017.
Address to send Application Forms:
The MD & CEO,
Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency Limited
C-11, G-Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai – 400051.
Email: email@example.com, www.mudra.org.in