LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2017 – LIC Housing Finance Limited has released the recruitment of Assistant and Assistant Managers. LIC Housing Finance Limited is one of the largest Housing Finance company in India and it is promoted by LIC of India. Here is one more opportunity for all those candidates who want to make a successful career in LIC Housing Finance in the form of LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2017. The Online written Examination for the post of Assistant Managers will be held on 10th October 2017 (Tentative) and 12th October 2017 (Tentative) for Assistants.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2017: Notification Details
LIC HFL has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 264 Assistants & Assistant Manager vacancies from different regions across India. Candidates who are looking to pursue a career in government jobs, then this is the right time to apply for the LIC HFL openings. Candidates before applying for the above post must read the LIC HFL 2017 recruitment details like Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process & How to apply which we have mentioned below.
Name of the Organization: LIC Housing Finance Limited
Name of Post: Assistant, Assistant Manager
No of Vacancies: 264
|State/ Union Territory||Assistant||Assistant Manager|
|Uttar Pradesh (excluding NCR)||20|
|Delhi (including NCR)||05|
|Haryana (excluding NCR)||01|
LIC HFL (Manager & Asst Manager) Important Dates
|Online Registration of Application Start Date||24th August 2017|
|Online Registration of Application last Date||07th September 2017|
|Last Date of Editing Application Details||07th September 2017|
|Last Date for Printing Application Form||22nd September 2017|
|Online Application Fee payment||24th August 2017 to 07th September 2017|
|Online Examination Assistant Manager||10th October 2017 (Tentative)|
|Online Examination Assistant||12th October 2017 (Tentative)|
LIC HFL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants willing to apply for the LIC Housing Finance Jobs 2017 should have the below Qualification if they want their application to be considered. Contenders can also go through the Official site to confirm the details
- Candidate must be Graduate with minimum aggregate 60% marks / MBA in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/ board with minimum aggregate 60% marks in India will be the Basic Required Educational Qualification.
- The Age Limit of the candidate must be between 21 to 28 years for Assistant and Assistant Manager post.
- Assistant -> The starting basic pay of Rs. 13,980/- per month in the pay scale of ₹ 13980 – 860(1) -14840 – 940(2) – 16720 – 1060(5) – 22020 – 1230(2) – 24480 – 1500(3) – 28980 -1565(2) – 32110 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 21,236/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Sodexo Coupons, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
- Assistant Manager -> The starting basic pay of Rs. 32,815/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32815 – 1685(14) -56405 – 1755(3) – 61670 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 49,805/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Sodexo Coupons, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
The selection process for LIC Housing Recruitment consists of Online Examination and Interview. This will be followed by medical examination.
- Online Examinations
- Medical Examination
LIC HFL Online Exam Pattern
|Sr. No||Section||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||50||50||35 Minutes|
|2.||Logical Reasoning||50||50||35 Minutes|
|3.||General Awareness||50||50||15 Minutes|
|4.||Numerical Ability||50||50||35 Minutes|
Interview: Candidates who qualify in the online examination round will be called for interview.
Medical Examination: Candidates who clear interview round, will be called for medical examination to know if they are medically fit.
How to Apply for LIC Housing Finance (Asst & Asst Manager) Post
- All the interested & aspiring candidates must visit the Official site of the LIC Housing Finance Limited i.e. www.lichousing.com.
- Then, check for the LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2017 Notification For 264 Assistant & Assistant Manager Vacancies.
- Candidate must read all the requirements carefully before applying for the post.
- Download the Online application form if he is eligible for the openings.
- Before applying, candidates should have scanned copies of Photo & Signature.
- Candidate must fill all the field with appropriate details.
- It is important to Recheck the application and submit it before the last date.
- After Submission, the candidate must take the printout of the Application form for future use.
Applicants belonging to General and Other Backward Category (OBC) are required to pay Rs. 500/- as the Application Fee through the online mode by using Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.