Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017 – The Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Limited has invited Online Applications for the post of probationary officers (POs), Scale I cadre, across the various branches. Here is a great opportunity for all the interested and qualified candidates to apply for the probationary officer’s position on the official website of the bank which is http://www.kvb.co.in. A leading private sector bank, KVS has not specified the number of posts. The Online Registration will start from June 10 and will end on June 19, 2017.
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment Notification
Karur Vysya Bank has published notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (Scale I Cadre) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 09-06-2017 to 19-06-2017. Aspiring candidates can go through other recruitment details like Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Emolument & Probation, Application fee & How to Apply which are mentioned below.
Name of the Organization: Karur Vysya Bank
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (Scale I Cadre)
No of Post: Not Mentioned
Official Website: www.kvb.co.in
KVB Probationary Officers Important Dates
|Opening Date of Online Registration||10th June 2017|
|Online Registration Last Date||19th June 2017|
|Online Application Fees Payment||10th June 2017 – 19th June 2017|
|Editing of Application Details Last Date||19th June 2017|
|Application Form Printing Last Date||4th July 2017|
|Online Examination Date||15th July 2017 (Tentative)|
KVB Eligibility Criteria (Probationary Officers)
- Interested candidate should have completed post- graduation (PG) degree (10+2+3+2 or10+2+5) or double degree holders (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+3+2/3) or Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) , Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech), Bachelor of Sciences(B.Sc) Agriculture (10+2+4) under regular course from a college affiliated to a recognised university with 60% of marks and above as on May 31, 2017.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final semester of their PG from a college affiliated to a recognised University (final exam in May / June 2017) can also apply with an aggregate of 60% marks and above without any standing arrears at the time of applying.
- Any degree, PG obtained through correspondence or Open University is not eligible. If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into an equivalent percentage.
As on May 31, 2017, candidates should be maximum 28 years of age. Candidates should have been born not earlier than June 1, 1989, and not later than May 31, 1999, both days inclusive
Emolument & Probation
- As per IBA norms, for the first six months of Probationary Period, the shortlisted candidates will receive basic pay starting at Rs.23,700, along with applicable dearness allowance (DA). From the seventh month of the probationary period, full salary i.e. basic pay of Rs.23,700 along with DA, house rent allowance (HRA) per month will be allotted to the candidates. The present cost to the company will be Rs.5.50 lakhs (per annum) approximately, depending upon the place of posting.
- Candidates will receive their first increment which will be released after confirmation or 18 months from the date of joining whichever is later.
- The probation period will be for 12 months. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation.
- The selected candidates will be required to execute service agreement, in non-judicial stamp paper, upon joining the bank undertaking to serve the bank for a minimum period of 3 years and remit Rs.50,000 as staff security Deposit (SSD). In case the candidate leaves before completion of 3 years the SSD amount will be forfeited.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in the written examination through the online mode. Depending upon the number of vacancies, the qualified candidates will be called for personal interview. Bank will inform the individual candidates about the date of interview and venue through registered e-mail only.
Online Exam Pattern
|Name of the test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time (Minutes)|
|English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|General Awareness (with special reference to banking)||40||40||20 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 Minutes|
Note: Number of Answer Choices per question is 5. The test will be available in English. There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the objective tests. For each wrong answer, one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate there will be no penalty for that question.
How to Apply Online for KVB Recruitment 2017
Candidates are required to apply online through website www.kvb.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Candidates should ensure that their personal email id, as specified in the online application form, is to be kept active. Bank may send call letters for interview to the registered e-mail ID only.
A step-by-step guide on How to Apply for KVB Recruitment 2017
1. Candidate need to Log into the official website http://www.kvb.co.in
2. Then click on the Careers tabs option.
3. Open the link Apply Online –Click here under Recruitment of Probationary Officers (Scale I cadre) header
4. A new user has to register on the website and log in using the registration number and password
5. Candidate must upload their photograph and signature in the format mentioned
6. Candidates have to fill in all the requisite details
7. It is important to preview the application form again and make the required changes
8. Pay the application fee by online mode only as no other mode of application will be accepted.
Bank transaction charges for online payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate. Online application once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
Candidates will have to pay the non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 600/-