SHAR Recruitment 2017 | 30 [Technical Assistant] Vacancies – Apply Online: The latest government job recruitment SDSC SHAR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 is published from the SDSC SHAR. The official notification of this ISRO Admit Card recruitment is released on 28th Oct 2017 and the same day itself the Online Application Process has been started.The official site of Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR (SDSC SHAR), Sriharikota is shar.gov.in
SHAR Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification Details
Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR has Published a notification for the recruitment of 30 Scientific, Technical & Library Asst vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible Indian Citizens can apply online for the above post from 28th October 2017 at 10.00 hrs to 17th November 2017 till 17.00 hrs. Other details like Important Dates, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale & How to Apply has been elaborated below.
Name of the Organization: Satish Dhawan Space Centre, SHAR
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
Total No. of Vacancies: 30
- Scientific Assistant (MPC) (Chemistry) – 02
- Scientific Assistant (MPC) (Physics) – 01
- Technical Assistant (Civil Engineering) – 05
- Technical Assistant (Chemical Engineering) – 03
- Technical Assistant (Electronics &Communications Engineering) – 04
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical Engineering) – 13
- Technical Assistant (Photography) – 01
- Library Assistant ‘A’ – 01
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
SHAR (Technical Assistant) Important Dates
Online Application Form Start Date: 28-10-2017 at 10.00 hrs
Online Application Form Last Date: 17-11-2017 till 17.00 hrs
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 27-11-2017.
Eligibility Criteria SHAR 30 Technical Assistant Job Post
Candidates applying for SDSC SHAR Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Scientific Assistant (MPC) (Chemistry): First Class B.Sc. (MPC)with Chemistry as main and Mathematics & Physics as ancillary subjects from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Scientific Assistant (MPC) (Physics): First Class B.Sc. (MPC) with Physics as main and Mathematics &Chemistry as ancillary subjects from a recognized University/ Institution
- Technical Assistant (Civil Engineering): First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Technical Assistant (Chemical Engineering): First Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution
- Technical Assistant (Electronics &Communications Engineering): First Class Diploma in Electronics & Communications Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical Engineering): First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution
- Technical Assistant (Photography): First Class Diploma in Photography/ Cinematography from a recognized University/Institution
- Library Assistant ‘A’: 1. Graduate in First Class. 2. First Class Master’s Degree in Library Science/Library & Information Science or equivalent.
Age Limit of the candidate should be between 18 to 35 Years
SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
OBC Candidates: 03 Years
Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt. Rules
Candidate applying for the SHAR Recruitment will be selected on the basis of
- Written Exam
The SDSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Technical Assistant Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs. 44,900/- PM + DA as applicable
Also See: IPRC Recruitment 2017
How to Apply Online for SHAR Recruitment Technical Assistant Vacancies 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.shar.gov.in from 28th October 2017 at 10.00 hrs to 17th November 2017 till 17.00 hrs & send the hard copy of application along with relevant documents by ordinary post to the below mentioned address.
- Candidate must first log on to SDSC careers page at official website www.shar.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the SDSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SDSC Recruitment 2017 application form
“Administrative Officer, Recruitment Section,
Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR,
SRIHARIKOTA-524 124, SPSR Nellore Dist, AP.”