State Bank of India Recruitment 2017-2018: SBI published advertisement recruitment for the various Specialist Cadre Officer posts on its official web portal. There are total 41 vacancies available for Dy. Manager (Law) and Dy. General Manager (Law). Online Application will be stared from 15th September 2017. Eligible and interested candidates have to send the Online Application Form on or before 6th October 2017. Other important details like Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Form and Application Fee are as below:
SBI Recruitment Notification Details 2017 (Specialist Cadre)
The State Bank Of India (SBI) has released an official notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers on the official website, www.sbi.co.in. The Online Application Form will commence from 15th September 2017 and the Last Date will be 06th October 2017.
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officers
No of Post
- Deputy Manager (Law): 40
- Deputy General Manager (Law): 1
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Placement: All over India
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Start Date||15-09-2017|
|Online Application Form registration Last Date||06-10-2017|
|Online Application Form Editing Last Date||06-10-2017|
|Online Payment of Fee Last Date||06-10-2017|
|Last Date for printing filled Online Application Form||21-10-2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online application along with enclosure at CRPD Only for post-Deputy General Manager (Law) TEGS-VI||10-10-2017|
|Downloading of Call Letter for Online Test (Only for Deputy Manager (Law)||25-10-2017 (Tentative)|
|Online Test (Only for Deputy Manager (Law)||11-11-2017|
SBI Specialist Cadre Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Deputy Manager (Law) – Candidate must be a Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India.
- Deputy General Manager (Law) – Candidate must be a Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India.
Age Limit (As on 01/09/2017)
- Deputy Manager (Law) – The Age limit of the candidate should be in the age group of 25 to 35 years.
- Deputy General Manager (Law) – The Age limit of the candidate should not exceed the maximum age limit of 45 years.
- Deputy Manager (Law) – The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online written test and interview. The test will be conducted tentatively on 11th November 2017.The call letter of a test will be uploaded on Bank’s website and also advised to the candidates through SMS and emails. Candidates will be required to download the call letters. The test may be held at Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Bangalore, Bhopal, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Chennai, Madurai, Guwahati, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata / Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Varanasi, Mumbai/Greater Mumbai / Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Dehradun, Jaipur, New Delhi/ Delhi NCR, Patna, Ranchi, Ernakulam & Trivandrum centres.
Interview: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank
Merit List: for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in PK test and interview
- Deputy General Manager (Law) – Selection will be based on shortlisting and personal interview. An adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted, based on their qualification, experience, and overall suitability, for an interview. The qualifying marks in interviews will be decided by the Bank
Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the Interview only
- Deputy Manager (Law) – MMGS II Rs. 31705-1145/ 1-32850-1310/ 10-45950
- Deputy General Manager (Law) – TEGS VI Rs. 68680-1960/ 4-76520
Apply Online for SBI Specialist Cadre Post @ sbi.co.in
In order to apply for the SBI Specialist Cadre post candidates has to visit the State Bank of India official website i.e. sbi.co.in. Below we have mentioned the steps on How to Apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Post.
- Candidate has to log in on SBI official website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers or https://bank.sbi/careers
- Then Click on the relevant link and enter all the required details in a prescribed format.
- Then make the payment of the Online Application Form.
- Finally, Click on the submit button.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the same for future use.
Note: For the post of Deputy General Manager: The printout of online registered application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of date of birth (iii) Educational certificate/mark sheets (iv) Experience certificates (v) Brief resume must be sent to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021” by post so as to reach us on or before 10.10.2017.
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Rs. 100|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Rs. 100|