RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – Here is a good news for the candidates who are aspiring to make a career in Indian Govt Jobs as recently Railway Recruitment Board has announced notification for 4155 latest Jobs vacancies in RRB Mumbai for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technical Grade 3 Posts. RRB Mumbai works under Indian Railway Ministry which is responsible for recruiting Group C Staff. Here in this article, we have covered entire details like No of Posts, Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Selection procedure and other Important Details of RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Mumbai, is carrying out recruitment for Mumbai Division & headquarters of Western Railway, and Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Solapur, Bhusawal Division and headquarters of Nanded Division of South Central Railway, Nagpur Division of South East Central Railway and Central Railway. Earlier Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai (then was well-known as Railway Service Commission) was situated at Church gate. In February 1986 it was moved to Mumbai Central. The Railway Recruitment Board building at Mumbai Central has been rebuilt in October 2000.
Note: Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12 digit Aadhar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhar Act & Regulation Section 57.
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Notification
Name of Organization: Indian Railway
No of Vacancies: 4155
Post: ALP, Technician Grade-III
Job Location: India
Official Website: www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
RRB Mumbai 2018 Important Dates
|RRB Mumbai Notification Publication Date||Updating Soon|
|RRB Mumbai Online Application Form Start Date||Updating Soon|
|RRB Mumbai Online Application Form Last Date||Updating Soon|
RRB Mumbai 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to appear for the RRB Mumbai 2018 examination must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria mentioned below
- Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have passed 10th/12th/ Graduation (any discipline) from any reputed Institution/Board/University.
- Candidate must possess Aadhar Card as the proof of Identity to appear for the RRB Mumbai examination.
- Age Limit
- The Minimum Age Limit of the candidate appearing for the RRB Mumbai post must be 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 33 years.
- For Assistant Loco Pilot Post (ALP), candidate age should be between 18 years to 25 years and for Technical Grade 3 Post candidate age should be between 18 years to 28 years as on 1st Jan 2018.
- Also, there is an Age Relaxation for other category applicants as per the Government norms.
- Selection Process
Candidates applying for the RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018 will be selected on the basis of the Following Selection procedure.
- Personal Interview
- Written Test (Computer Based Online Test)
- Skill Test
- Psychological Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
RRB Mumbai 2018 Application Form
Candidates who are applying for the RRB Mumbai 2018 recruitment must fill the Application Form through Online mode only by visiting RRB Mumbai official website www.rrbmumbai.gov.in. Following steps will help candidates on How to Fill RRB Mumbai 2018 Application Form.
- Applicant must visit RRB Mumbai official portal i.e. rrbmumbai.gov.in
- Then go to the Home page of the website.
- Candidate must read all the recruitment details carefully before applying.
- Then click on the link “ Application Form”
- Fill all the correct information in the Application Form
- Upload your scanned signature and photograph.
- Then finally pay the Application Fee.
- Then Click on the Submit Button
- It is advised to download and also take the print out of the Application Form
|General Category||Rs. 100/-|
|Other Backward Category||Rs. 100/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Nil|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Nil|
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1900/-
|RRB Region||No of Vacancies|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar||475|