RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017-2018 (Notification) – Railway Recruitment Board, Bangalore has recently released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Loco Pilots (ALPs) and Technician Grade-III. The organization invites the applications to fill up for various posts for vacant positions.
This is good news for those candidates who are waiting to make a career in government jobs, so candidate grab this excellent opportunity and brighten your career to get the job with this organization. Talent and self-motivated candidates who are willing to work with this organization and meets all eligibility criteria can apply online for this posts from the official website on or before the last date of application submission.
Candidates who want to know more about the RRB Bangalore 2017-18 Recruitment Notification and updates and its related details such as Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Limit and many other details please read the article which is designed to provide all necessary details.
RRB Bangalore Information: Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore was established in APRIL 1982. Railway Recruitment Board /Bangalore have housed in an autonomous office Millers Road, building in No.18, Bangalore Cantt. – 560046.
Note: Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12-digit Aadhaar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhar Act & Regulation Section 57.
- 1 RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017-18 Latest Notification
- 2 RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 3 RRB Bangalore 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Salary Details
- 5 RRB Bangalore 2017 Application Form – (ALP & Technician Grade -III)
- 6 RRB Bangalore (ALP) 2017 Syllabus
- 7 RRB NTPC Bangalore Results 2017
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017-18 Latest Notification
Name of Organization: Indian Railway
No of Vacancies: 1172
Post: Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade -III
Job Location: India – (Bangalore)
Official Website: www.rrbbnc.gov.in
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|RRB Bangalore Notification Publication Date||Updating Soon|
|RRB Bangalore Online Application Form Start Date||Updating Soon|
|RRB Bangalore Online Application Form Last Date||Updating Soon|
RRB Bangalore 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring candidates applying for the RRB Bangalore ALP and Technician Grade-III vacancy post must fulfill the RRB Bangalore 2017 Eligibility Criteria which we have mentioned below.
- Education Qualification
- Candidate must have graduation degree in relevant field and for the post of a typist, the candidate must be good in typing in Hindi as well as English.
- Age Limit
- The Minimum Age Limit of the candidate appearing for the RRB Bangalore post must be 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 32 years as on 1st January.
- Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore.
- Selection Process
Candidates applying for the RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017 will be selected on the basis of the Following Selection procedure.
- Personal Interview
- Written Test (Computer Based Online Test)
- Skill Test
- Psychological Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
Pay Scale: Selected candidates Pay band for
- Traffic Apprentice, Commercial Apprentice posts: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
- Other Post Participants: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-.
RRB Bangalore 2017 Application Form – (ALP & Technician Grade -III)
Applicants must fill the Online RRB Bangalore 2017 Application Form by visiting the RRB Bangalore official website www.rrbbnc.gov.in. Please read the steps below on How to Apply for RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017
- Applicant must visit RRB Bangalore official website www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- Then go to the login page.
- Now click on the “RRB Recruitment 2017” option.
- Candidate must fill all the necessary information in the Application form.
- Check the filled information again.
- Deposit your Application Fee charges through Credit/ Debit Card or Internet Banking or SBI Challan.
- Upload scanned current passport size photograph and signature.
- For final submission of application form, at last, go to “Submit” button.
- Now you can print the online application form to get the registration no.
|General Category||Rs. 100/-|
|Other Backward Category||Rs. 100/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Nil|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Nil|
|Ex- Servicemen/ Women||Nil|
|Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes||Nil|
RRB Bangalore (ALP) 2017 Syllabus
- Computer Based Test Pattern
- General science
- Arithmetic Ability
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence
2. Marks: 100 Marks (Negative marking for wrong answers ie, 1/3 for each wrong answer)
3. Time Duration: 90 Minutes
RRB NTPC Bangalore Results 2017
The Recruitment Board will announce the RRB NTPC Bangalore Results after the completion of RRB NTPC Online Examination. So, candidates who have appeared for the examination must stay in contact with the RRB Bangalore official website for the latest updates about the RRB NTPC Bangalore Result 2017.