NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017 | 137 Professor, Asst Professor Jobs Post- Apply Now – National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar has recently announced recruitment notification for the Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor vacancies in various departments on a contract basis. Candidates who are aspiring to work in a government organization may apply for the above post on or before 30th November 2017. Eligible candidates may check all the important details about NIT Silchar recruitment like Registration Dates, Total No of Posts, Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Application fee & How to Apply
NIT Silchar Recruitment Notification 2017
National Institute of Technology Silchar Notification 2017 invites prescribed format of applications from eligible Indian Nationals possessing consistently good academic record and requisite qualifications and experience, with commitment to work, passion for teaching and research and an inclination towards institutional development, for Faculty Positions of Assistant Professors (on contract), Assistant Professors, Associate Professors and Professors for appointment in various departments of NIT Silchar Institute.
Name of the Institute: National Institute of Technology, Silchar
Total No of Posts: 137
Name of the Post
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
Name of the Department
- Civil Engineering: 21 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 23 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 24 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 18 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering: 15 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: 07 Posts
- Physics: 03 Posts
- Chemistry: 03 Posts
- Mathematics: 09 Posts
- Humanities & Social Sciences: 05 Posts
- Management Studies: 09 Posts
NIT Silchar Jobs Important Dates
- NIT Silchar Last Date for Application Receipt: 30th November 2017.
NIT Silchar Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the above faculty position must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria norms as prescribed in the NIT Recruitment Notification. We have mentioned below NIT Silchar Eligibility Criteria to all the aspiring candidates who are willing to apply.
- Candidates should possess Ph.D. with relevant experience.
- Candidate’s age should be above 50 years.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply for NIT Silchar (137 Professors, Asst Professor) Post
Eligible candidates can send their application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the below-mentioned address on or before 30th November 2017
Dean (F.W), National Institute of Technology
Silchar, Silchar, Assam – 788 010
Application Fee to apply for the NIT Silchar Application Form
- Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for General/ OBC candidate, Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates to be paid directly to State Bank of India A/C No. – 10521277057, IFSC Code – SBIN0007061 of Director, NIT Silchar.