Mahadbt.gov.in :: Maharashtra e-scholarship 2018 Login & Registration,
Application Form – Each and every lakhs of students from different university and institutions appear for various
courses and examination from the state of Maharashtra. The government of Maharashtra
has taken a good and positive initiative to uplift the students belonging to SC/ST/ BC or the
candidates from lower income group. They are offering the Scholarships to the candidates
from the weak financial sector or those unable to afford their academic fees.
So here in this article, we have elaborated information of one such popular scholarship
known as Maharashtra Scholarship 2017-18. Candidates fulfilling the required eligibility
criteria must read these article to know more about the Maharashtra e-scholarship 2018.
The Government of Maharashtra has launched an e-scholarship portal for all the students
willing to grab or earn the opportunity of scholarship. All the students have to do is stand in
the prerequisites, means eligibility criteria to apply online on its official website
1. Mahadbt.gov.in scholarship is for the students who are unable to pay or afford their
academic fees. So their low family income is the basic criteria to avail the benefits.
2. Being a Government Scheme, reservation plays important criteria for the students.
The Scheme is exclusively for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, NT, SBC and
Maharashtra e-scholarship 2018 Login & Registration
Candidates willing to apply for the Maharashtra e-scholarship have to first login and
register on government e-portal www.mahadbt.gov.in. Below we have described in
detail how to log in and register on Maharashtra e-scholarship web portal which will
help new applicants to fill the Application form hassle free.
1. Candidates have to first click on the New Registration tab on the main page of
2. The new window will open, where candidates have to register by entering their
Aadhar Card Details. Click on the YES option to Do you have Aadhar and
3. Candidate must fill in their Aadhar Card Details like Aadhar No and click on “
Send OTP” option.
4. Candidate will send One Time Password, OTP on their registered mobile no.
Verify and enter this OTP from your mobile phone correctly.
5. You will receive an Authentication successful message at the top of the page.
Click on “OK”.
6. Then create Username and Password which is necessary for Future login into
7. To register on the mahadbt.gov.in web portal candidates has to fill in details like
Username, Password, Confirm Password, Captcha Code.
8. After filling the above details click on the Register button.
9. After clicking on the registering button, the system automatically validates the
entered details & meanwhile displays the alert message “Profile Created
Documents Required for Online e-scholarship Registration Form
Non-Creamy – layer Certificate
Caste Validity Certificate
Maharashtra e- scholarship 2018 Application Form
The Maha e-scholarship 2018 Application Form can be filled only through
Online mode through its official website www.mahadbt.gov.in. After
successfully registering, candidates can apply for the Maha e-scholarship
2018 with their Username and Password. So follow the steps below on
How to Apply for Maha e-scholarship 2018
1. First, open the Maha e-scholarship official website
2. Then log in with your Username and Password created at the time of
3. Then fill up all the required and mandatory information.
4. Candidate must recheck the application form before submitting.
5. Finally, click on the submit button.
6. It is advised to take the Print out of the Application Form.