KSRTC Recruitment 2018 :: Notification / Important Dates @ ksrtc.in – The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation, popularly known as KSRTC has published notification for the recruitment of 1463 Driver and conductor post. So those who are looking for the government jobs, they can apply for the above post online by visiting KSRTC official website ksrtc.in. For more KSRTC Jobs 2018 details like Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure and Online Application Form we would advise candidates to go through this recruitment article.
KSRTC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details: Latest
KSRTC has recently released the Recruitment Notification for the 1463 Driver and Conductor Jobs on its official web portal. The KSRTC Recruitment 2018 has come up as a golden opportunity for the candidates who want to pursue a job in the state of Karnataka.
Name of the Organization: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation, KSRTC
Name of the Post: Driver/ Conductor
No of Posts: 1465
Job Location: Karnataka
Official Website: ksrtc.in
KSRTC 2018 Jobs (Driver/ Conductor) Important Dates
|Online Application Form Release Date||TBA|
|Online Application Form Submission Date||TBA|
|Online Application Form Submission Last Date||TBA|
Also See: MSRTC Recruitment 2017-18
- Candidate should have passed 10th/ 12th Class examination from recognized central/ board
- Candidate should possess a driving license
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
The Age Relaxation for the reserved category will be applicable as per the government rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
How to Apply KSRTC 2018 Vacancies Online @ ksrtc.in
Aspiring and eligible candidates have to apply for the KSRTC 2018 vacancies through online mode only by visiting KSRTC official web portal ksrtc.in. We have described below steps on how to Apply KSRTC 2018 Vacancies.
- Candidate must first visit KSRTC Official website i.e.ksrtc.in
- Then click on the link for Driver & Conductor vacancy post.
- Candidate must check the important details like eligibility criteria in the advertisement.
- Candidate must keep all the documents ready like the scanned signature, photo, 10th/12th and Graduation Mark sheets.
- Then select KSRTC Driver-Conductor recruitment 2017 Online Form
- Candidates have to fill all the required and mandatory fields.’
- Then Upload the scanned copy of signature/ photographs.
- Then make the payment of the Application Fee.
- Finally, submit the Application Form.
- Download and take the printout of the Application Form for future reference.
The Details regarding the KSRTC 2017 -18 Online Application Fee is available on the official website of the organization.