TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018: AE / JAO Online Application & Registration
Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company has released the recruitment notification to fill 267 Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical), Junior Accountants Officer Vacancies. Online registration of TSSPDCL AE Recruitment 2018 will commence from 20th January 2018. Candidates who are aspiring for jobs in power distribution companies or in Telangana State can utilise this wonderful opportunity before. Candidates can get the detailed information regarding the above recruitment by downloading the TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Notification 2018 from the official website tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in.
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018 (AE/JAO) Notification Details
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Don’t wait till the last date and apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like Important Dates, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale and How to Apply given below. This page explains Telangana Southern Power Recruitment 2018 in brief.
Name of the Organization: Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer, Junior Account Officer
No of Vacancies
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||133|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||20|
|Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)||114|
Job Category: State Govt Jobs
Job Location: Telangana
Official Website: tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in
TSSPDCL Important Dates
|Online Application Form Submission Start Date||2nd February 2018|
|Online Application Form Submission Last Date||19th February 2018 (upto 11:59 pm)|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||19th February 2018|
|Downloading of Exam Hall Tickets||15th March 2018 Onwards|
|Examination Date||25th March 2018|
TSSPDCL Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the candidates applying for the TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer and Junior Account Officer to fulfil the Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the official notification. Application must read the Eligibility Criteria carefully and proceed to apply for the above post.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Post
Candidates applying for Assistant Engineer (Electrical) post should have done Graduate Degree in Engineering Discipline (Electrical / Electrical and Electronics) from State / Central Govt. Recognized University or Institution recognized by the UGC / AICTE or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (OR) Pass in Section- “A” & “B” of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) Post
- Educational Qualification
Candidates applying for Assistant Engineer (Civil) post should have done Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering from a Govt. Recognized University or Institution recognized by the UGC / AICTE or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (OR) Pass in Section- “A” & “B” of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Accounts Officer Post
- Educational Qualification
Candidate applying for Junior Accounts Officer post must possess 1st Class Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) OR 1sr Class Master of Commerce (M.Com) from Govt. Recognized University in India or Pass in CA / ICWA – Inter.
Age between 18 Years and 44 Years as on 1st January 2018
|Backward Category (BC)||5 Years|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||5 Years|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 Years|
Candidates applying for the AE and JAO will be selected on the basis of following criteria
- The written test shall comprise 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and each question carrying 1 mark.
- The section A consisting of 80 questions on core subject of respective discipline; and the section B consisting of 20 questions on General Awareness and Numerical Ability.
- The duration of the written examination will be 2 Hours (120 minutes).
|Assistant Engineer (AE)||₹ 41155 – 1700 – 44555 – 1985 – 54480 – 2280 – 63600/-|
|Junior Accounts Officer
|₹ 34630 – 1425 – 36055 – 1700 – 44555 – 1985 – 54480 – 2280 – 56760/-|
How to Fill the Online Application/ Registration Form for TSSPDCL (AE& JAO) vacancies 2018
The TSSPDCL (AE & JAO) examination would be conducted by the Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company on 25th March 2018. Aspiring candidates applying for the TSSPDCL examination have to fill the Online Application, Registration Form through online mode from 2nd February 2018 to 19th February 2018 (upto11:59 pm). Below are the simple steps to fill the Online Application form on TSSPDCL official website www.tssouthernpower.com
- Visit the official website of Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited at www.tssouthernpower.com
- Go to the links section and click on the recruitment advertisement
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on the link to register for AE recruitment or JAO recruitment
- The Recruitment portal of TSSPDCL will open at tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in
- Now first pay the application fee to apply for JAO/ AE
- Select the post you want to apply and click on Apply Online button
- Enter your name and other personal information
- Provide your E-mail address, mobile number and other details
- Upload scanned image of your photograph, signature and other details
- Preview the application form and finally submit it
- Download and print the submitted application form for future use
|Category||Online Application Processing Fee||Examination Fee|
|General, BC (Creamy layer)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 120/-|
|SC/ST/PH/BC (non-Creamy layer)||Rs. 100/-||No Fee|