RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018 (Notification) – Railway Recruitment Board, Thiruvananthapuram has released an official notification for the post of Assistant Loco Pilots (ALPs). The total numbers of positions are 99 to be filled through this RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018. Competitors who are looking for latest government jobs they may utilise this wonderful opportunity provided by the recruitment. As per this RRB Thiruvananthapuram Notification, the required educational qualifications are a graduate degree in Relevant Discipline.
Interested candidates who are eligible can apply for these posts with Online Application Process. Choosing of candidates will be based on the written examination, interview conducted by the recruitment board. Application Form has to be submitted to the address specified in the notification on or before the last date of application submission.
Important Note: Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12 digit Aadhar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhar Act & Regulation Section 57.
RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018 Notification
RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018 Assiatance Loco Pilot (ALP)
|Name of the Board||RRB Thiruvananthapuram|
|Name of the Post||Assiatance Loco Pilot (ALP)|
|Important Dates||Application starts from 03rd February, 2018
Last date of Application on 31st March, 2018
|Total No. of Vacancies||99|
|Eligibility||10th Pass + ITI or Diploma in concerned subject|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 years|
|Application Fee||General – Rs 500/-
SC/ST/EBC – 250-
|How to apply||Application from eligible candidates will be invited online only|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test Only + Skill Test|
RRB Thiruvananthapuram 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring candidates applying for the RRB Thiruvananthapuram ALP and Technician Grade-III Vacancy post must fulfil the RRB Thiruvananthapuram 2018 Eligibility Criteria which we have mentioned below.
- Candidates need to have passed class 10th/12th/ Graduation (any discipline) from any reputed Institution/Board/University.
- It is mandatory to have AADHAR CARD as a proof of ID
- Candidates must be minimum 18 years of age and the maximum age should not exceed 33 years.
- Aspirants should be 18 years to 25 years as on 1st Jan 2018 for ALP post and 18 years to 28 years as on 1st Jan 2018 for Technician Grade 3 post.
- Age relaxation must be given to the applicants as per the government norms.
- Candidates need to be medically fit.
The applicants are going to be chosen through the following process;
- Personal Interview
- Computer Based Online Test (Written test)
- Skill Test
- Psychological Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
They will acquire a pay scale of Rs.5200 to Rs.20200/- with a graded amount of Rs.1900/- per month.
RRB Thiruvananthapuram Application Form 2018
The online application form for the Railway Recruitment Board, Thiruvananthapuram will be released very soon on the official site of the Board. The initial online application submission date for the recruitment will be on Jan. 2018 or upright information about it will be updated very soon. So, candidates should be tuned with official site of the Recruitment Board for all the latest updates and notification about RRB Thiruvananthapuram Application Form.
Steps on How to Fill the RRB Thiruvananthapuram 2018 Online Application Form
- Candidates must first visit the official page of RRB Thiruvananthapuram which is rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in
- The candidate must click the on appropriate link for the post they want to apply for.
- Candidate must read all the instructions carefully before applying for the Application Form
- Then Click on Online Application Form link
- It is important for the candidate to fill all the necessary information correctly and accurately into the Application Form
- The Candidate must upload scanned copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates.
- Also Candidate must upload your scanned photograph and signature in the Application Form.
- Then click on the proceed button, where candidate have to make the Payment of the Application Fee through Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking or SBI Challan.
- After completing the payment process, click on the submit Button then your application process is finished.
- The candidates are advised to take a hard copy of your application form for the further use.
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||Rs.120/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Rs.100/-|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Rs.100/-|
|Ex-Servicemen / Women||Rs.100/-|
|Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes||Rs.100/-|
RRB Thiruvananthapuram Results 2018
The Recruitment Board will announce the RRB NTPC Thiruvananthapuram Results after the completion of RRB NTPC Online Examination. So, candidates who have appeared for the examination must stay in contact with the RRB Thiruvananthapuram official website for the latest updates about the RRB NTPC Thiruvananthapuram Result 2018.
|RRB Region||No of Vacancies|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar||475|