RRB Jammu Recruitment 2018 (Notification) – Railway Recruitment Board RRB Jammu has come up with good news for candidates waiting for RRB Jammu Recruitment 2018 Notification. Now we get you with all the latest RRB Jammu Notifications 2018 for those who are planning to make careers in Railways. This would a great opportunity to get placed in RRB Jammu jobs 2018. RRB Jammu invites RRB Jammu Online applications for RRB Jammu Exam 2018. Here we have even more information regarding RRB Jammu Recruitment 2018 like Important Dates, Notifications, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Application Fee, Results.
About RRB Jammu: Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu-Srinagar is one of the 21 RRBs of the Indian Railways. It selects the candidates on all India basis to group C posts for Ferozepur Division of Northern Railway and Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala. It also conducts the joint examination with RRB, Chandigarh for some common categories of group C posts.
Note: Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12 digit Aadhaar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhaar Act & Regulation Section 57.
RRB Jammu Recruitment 2018 Notification
RRB Jammu Recruitment 2018 : ALP Post
|Name of the Board||RRB Jammu|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)|
|Important Dates||Application Starts on 03rd Feb 2018
Last date of Application on 31st March 2018
|Total No. of Vacancies||189|
|Eligibility||10th Pass + ITI or Diploma in concerned Subject|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Application Fee||General – Rs 500/-
SC/ST/EBC – 250-
|How to apply||Application from eligible candidates will be invited online only|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test + Skill Test|
RRB Jammu Eligibility Criteria
The RRB Jammu Eligibility Criteria decided the main factor for the candidate in order to appear for the RRB Jammu examination. So it is always important for a candidate to known and go through the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the vacancy positions. So here we have shared Eligibility Criteria for the RRB Jammu (ALP & NTPC) post-2018.
- The candidates must have the minimum qualification as a 10th class (NCVT/ SCVT) /12th class/Graduation from any well-recognized Institution/Boards/University.
- It is mandatory to have AADHAR CARD as a proof of ID
- Applicants should be in the age group of 18 years to 25 years for Assistant Loco Pilot post & 28 years for Grade III Technician.
- Age relaxation must be given to the applicants as per the government norms.
Applicant will be selected for the RRB Jammu Post on the basis of
- Personal Interview
- Computer Based Online Test (Written test)
- Skill Test
RRB Jammu Application Form 2018
Candidates must possess a valid email id to apply for the RRB Jammu Application Form. Candidates can apply through online mode only. Also, candidate must carry his/her recent passport size photograph and also a working mobile no. Here we have stated step by step procedure on How to fill RRB Jammu Online Application Form 2018 by visiting official website www.rrbjammu.nic.in.
Steps to Fill RRB Jammu Online Application Form 2018
- The applicant must get registered as a member at RRB Jammu Official website to get an application number or registration number that is rrbjammu.nic.in
- Candidate must visit RRB Jammu official website and then click on the registration tab.
- The candidate needs to undergo the registration process by filling all the necessary fields in it.
- Then the applicant gets allotted with a registration number and other login details
- After the registration process, the applicant must go to the Home page of RRB Jammu.
- Then you can see the latest Notices and Important Notices on the home screen itself.
- Search and click on the latest notice regarding the appropriate post you want to apply for.
- Applicant must go through the employment notification, searching for the Online Application Form link of RRB Jammu Recruitment Exam 2018.
- Then click on the link of online application of RRB Jammu.
- It is important to fill all the required fields in the Online Application Form as per the education and other relevant documents you attach to it.
- The applicant must also provide a valid email ID and mobile number which must be working the till the announcement of results.
- Recheck and make sure that the provided information by the incumbent is correct.
- Then scan and upload the copies of relevant documents and a passport size photograph of the applicant.
- For some posts, the applicant should also upload a scanned copy of No Objection Certificate from the concerned Authority if he/she was still working while applying for the post.
- After uploading all the documents, click on the proceed button.
- Then make the payment of the Application Fees through Credit or Debit card or Net Banking (if application charges any fee payment).
- The applicant can even pay their fee payment through SBI Challan and upload the scanned copy of DD or Challan along with other documents they attach with.
- After completing the fee payment process, click on the submit button to submit your Online Application process.
- Finally, the applicant must download and take a hard copy of RRB Jammu Exam Online Application Form for further use.
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||Rs.100/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Nil|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Nil|
|Ex-Servicemen / Women||Nil|
|Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes||Nil|
RRB Jammu 2018 Exam Results
The Recruitment Board will announce the RRB NTPC Jammu Results after the completion of RRB NTPC Online Examination. So, candidates who have appeared for the examination must stay in contact with the RRB Guwahati official website for the latest updates about the RRB NTPC Jammu Result 2018.
Check Other Recruitment::
|RRB Region||No of Vacancies|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar||475|