IPPB Recruitment 2017 | Notification for Deputation Post “214 Vacancies” – India Post Payments Bank (IPPB Bank), New Delhi has recently published a recruitment notification for about 214 Officers on Deputation basis from the Public Sector Banks to perform various roles at the Branch, CPCs, Circle Offices and Corporate Office at various scales. Eligible Applicants may respond as per deputation terms through proper channel by 31st October 2017.
Latest IPPB Recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of the Organization: India Post Payments Bank Limited
Total No of Vacancies: 214
Name of Post:
- Chief Manager
Job Scale: Scale II, III, IV, V, VI & VII Officer Posts
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: India
IPPB 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Job Name||Job Function||Vacancies||Job Scale||Location|
|1||DGM (Back Office Operations||Operations||01||TEGS – VI||Corporate
|2||DGM (Regulatory Compliance)||Risk and Compliance||01|
|3||DGM (Legal)||Risk and Compliance||01|
|4||DGM (Operational Risk and Fraud)||Risk and Compliance||01|
|5||DGM (Programme/ Vendor Management)||Technology||01|
|7||AGM (Regulatory Reporter)||Finance||02||
|9||AGM (Financial Planning & Budgeting)||Finance||01|
|10||AGM (Human Resource Development)||HR & Admin||01|
|11||AGM (Internal Audit)||Internal Audit||01|
|12||Chief Manager (Procurement)||Finance||01||
|13||Chief Manager (Administration)||HR & Admin||01|
|14||Chief Manager (Circle)||Circle||32||Circle Office|
|15||Chief Manager (Central Processing Centre)||CPC||04||
|16||Chief Manager (Taxation)||Finance||01||
|17||Chief Manager (Book Keeping & Accounting)||Finance||03|
|18||Chief Manager (Retail Products)||Product, Sales & Marketing||01|
|19||Chief Manager (Merchant Products)||Product, Sales & Marketing||01|
|20||Senior Manager (Branch)||Branches||117||
MMGS – III
|21||Senior Manager (Cheque Truncation System)||CPC||03||CPC|
|22||Senior Manager (ATM Reconciliation)||CPC||02|
|23||Senior Manager (Reconciliation)||CPC||02|
|24||Manager (Account Opening)||CPC||16||MMGS – II|
|25||Manager (Vendor Performance Management)||CPC||03||MMGS – II||CPC|
IPPB Recruitment Important Dates 2017
|Official Notification Published Date||29th September 2017|
|Application Form Opening Date||5th October 2017|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||31st October 2017|
Applicants applying for the IPPB Deputation Vacancy Post must possess a Graduation or a Post Graduate Degree from the recognized University/ Institution/Board.
- The Age limit for JMGS Officer Scale – I Post is above 20 years and below 30 years
- The Age limit for JMGS Officer Scale-II Post is above 35 years and below 55 years
- The Age limit for MMGS Officer Scale – III Post is above 35 years and below 55 years
Note: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category will get age relaxation as per the Central Government rules and regulations.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Assessment or Group Discussion (GP)
|Junior Management Grade – I Officer||Rs. 23,700/- to Rs. 42,020/- (Rs. 65,000/- Monthly)|
|Middle Management Grade – II Officer||Rs. 31, 705/- to Rs. 45, 950/- (Rs. 83,000/- Monthly)|
|Middle Management Grade – III Officer||Rs. 42, 020/- to Rs. 51, 490/- (Rs. 1,06,000/- Monthly)|
|Senior Management Grade – V Officer||Rs. 59,170/- to Rs. 66,070/-|
For more information candidate can refer Official notification about pay scale, allowances & perquisites.
How to Apply IPPB Online Application Form 2017 (Deputation Post)
All the eligible candidates are required to have a scan Photograph & Signature, Necessary Documents, Valid Email – ID before filling up the Online Application Form.
- Candidate must first visit the Indian Postal Official Website i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in
- Then Click on “Recruitment/ Careers” links on the homepage of the website.
- Open the Downloaded link “Indian Post Payments Bank Jobs Advertisements 2017”.
- Candidate must read all the general instructions carefully before applying.
- Now click “IPPB Apply Online for Scale I, II and III Posts” link
- Fill all the basic and necessary information as prescribed in the Online Application Form.
- The System will generate Registration Number and Password.
- Make the Payment of the Application Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card or Mobile Wallet.
- After depositing the fees, download your e-receipt from the website.
- Also, take the printout of the Application Form.