Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2017: Apply Online 12 (Branch & Asst Manager) Job Vacancies – Abhyudaya Bank, one of the popular cooperative bank is going to recruit fresher candidates in India for Branch & Assistant Manager Posts. So, aspiring candidates looking to work in bank jobs may apply for the above post. There are 12 number of vacancies and only who have passed Post Graduate/ Graduate from recognized University are eligible to apply for the post. Candidate with 2 years full-time Master’s degree in finance/ Banking /JAIIB / CAIIB will be given preference.
Those who are interested in these Abhyudaya Bank jobs in India and meet the whole eligibility criteria related to these Abhyudaya Bank job below in the same post. Read the whole article carefully before applying.
Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment Notification Details
Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Limited has published a notification for the recruitment of Branch Manager & Asst Manager vacancies for different locations. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24th November 2017 to 30th November 2017. Other details like Important Dates, Educational Qualification, Age Limit & How to Apply are given below…
Name of the Bank: Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Ltd
Total No of Posts: 12
Name of the Post
- Branch Manager – 12 Posts
- Nashik: 02 Posts
- Ahmedabad: 02 Posts
- Pune: 03 Posts
- Udupi: 02 Posts
- Manager: 03 Posts
- Nanded: 01 Post
- Aurangabad: 02 Posts
Abhyudaya Bank Jobs Important Dates
|Online Application Registration Start Date||24th November 2017|
|Online Application Registration Last Date||30th November 2017|
|Exam Date (Tentative)||10th December 2017|
Candidates willing to apply for the Abhyudaya Bank (Branch & Asst Manager ) post must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria mentioned below.
- Only those candidates are eligible who have passed Post Graduate/ Graduate from recognized University. Candidate with 2 years full-time Master’s degree in finance/ Banking /JAIIB / CAIIB will be given preference.
- Only Indian Citizen can apply for this Graduate Pass job
- Candidates age limit should possess minimum age 35 years & maximum age 52 years.
Applicants who meet all eligibility criteria related to these Graduate Pass jobs will be selected on the basis of their performance in the various round of selection. The various rounds of selections are as follow:
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test.
How to Apply Online for Abhyudaya Bank (Branch & Asst Manager) Vacancies
Eligible candidates can apply only through online mode. Candidates need to log on to the Abhyudaya Bank Official website www.abhyudayabank.co.in from 24th November 2017 to 30th November 2017. Below are the simple steps on How to Apply Online for Abhyudaya Bank (Branch & Asst Manager ) Vacancies
Steps to Apply Online
- Candidate must Log on to the Abhyudaya Bank official website www.abhyudayabank.co.in
- Then, click on Careers option & Select the desired post
- Candidate must read the notification carefully
- Then, click on Apply Online
- The candidate has to fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take a print out of Online Application Form for future use.