ASRB Recruitment 2017: Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) is going to conduct the Stenographer Grade-III and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Competitive Examination 2017. The ASRB Competitive Computer Based Test (CBT) will be the Online Mode for Recruitment to the post of Stenographer and LDC in Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The ASRB LDC Steno 2017-18 exam will be held on 29th September 2017.
ASRB Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Notification
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) has released a notification for the recruitment of 173 Stenographers and Lower Division Clerks. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 31-08-2017 to 25-09-2017.More details about ASRB Recruitment (2017) like Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, How to Apply are given below:
Post Name: Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Stenographer: 95
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 78
Job Location: New Delhi
Official Website: asrb.org.in
ASRB Important Dates (Stenographers & Lower Division Clerks)
|Last Date of Online Registration of ASRB Application||25th September 2017|
|Date of Filled Online Application Form Editing||26th September 2017 to 28th September 2017|
|Download of Admission Certificate||14th October 2017|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Exam Date||29th October 2017 (10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon)|
|Stenographer Grade – III Exam Date||29th October 2017 (2.30 P.M to 04.30 P.M )|
Eligibility Criteria for ASRB Recruitment 2017
- Stenographer Grade-III Post
- A candidate must be Matric with 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognised State / Central Board.
- Professional Efficiency – The candidates will be given one dictation test in English or in Hindi at 80 w.p.m. for 10 minutes. The candidates who opt to take the test in English will be required to transcribe the matter in 50 minutes on the computer and the candidates who Opt to take the test in Hindi will be required to transcribe the matter in 65 minutes on a computer.
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Post
- candidate must be Matric (10th) with 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognised Board.
- Professional Efficiency – A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 Key Depression Per Hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
The Age of the Applicant must be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years
All the Eligible Candidate will be selected on the basis of Computer-Based Written Examination and Interview Process
Stenographer Grade – III: PB-1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- [Since revised to Level 4 as per 7th CPC]
Lower Division Clerk: PB-1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900 [Since revised to Level 2 as per 7th CPC]
How to Apply for ASRB Grade III Stenographer & LDC Jobs – asrb.org.in
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.asrb.org.in from 31-08-2017 to 25-09-2017.Follow the simple steps described below on How to Apply for ASRB Grade III Stenographer & LDC Jobs.
Step 1: Candidate first Visit the official website of ASRB – asrb.org.in
Step 2: Then, Click on the link Steno/LDC Exam-2017 at the left side of the homepage.
Step 3: Click on the Online Application Form for Stenographer Grade-III and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Examination-2017.
Step 4: Candidate has to Fill the Application Form and Register.
Step 5: Download the confirmation and take a print out for further reference.
|Schedule Caste (SC)||No Fees|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||No Fees|