ISRO Recruitment 2018: Apply Online Scientist/Engineer 106 Jobs @ www.isro.gov.in – ISRO Recruitment has published a recruitment notification for Scientist/ Engineer. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space, Government of India has released the Online advertisement regarding the post of ISRO Scientist/ Engineer to fill 106 vacancies of Scientist/ Engineer in Mechanical, Electronics and Computer Science. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 31st January 2018 to 20th February 2018
ISRO Recruitment 2018 Notification
ISRO has issued a notification for the recruitment of Scientist/ Engineer Vacancy at 106 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply by 20th February 2018. Other details like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to apply are given below
Name of the Organization: Indian Space Research Organization, ISRO
Post name: Scientist/ Engineer
- Scientist/ Engineer SC- Electronics – 32 Post
- Scientist/ Engineer SC- Mechanical – 45 Post
- Scientist/ Engineer SC- Computer Science – 29 Post
Official website: www.isro.gov.in
ISRO (Scientist/ Engineer) Jobs Important Dates
|Online Application Form Start Date||31st January 2018|
|Online Application Form submission Last Date||20th February 2018|
|Examination Date||2nd April 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Recruitment 2018
If you are interested in this job and want to apply online for this job, then you must known detailed information about eligibility criteria. In this section you will come to know about education qualification, selection procedure and age limit
- Candidate must possess ‘BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10. Candidates who are going to complete the above course in the academic year 2017-18 are also eligible to apply, provided final degree is available by 31/8/2018 and their aggregate is 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available),’ read the official notification.
- The applicant must be below 35 years of age as on 20th February 2018. Age relaxation rules apply for Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities as per Govt. of India’s norms.
- Applicants will be screened for Written Test and the shortlisted candidates will be sent call letters via email in second or third week of March for the Written Test which is scheduled to be conducted on 22nd April 2018 at Ahmadabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- As per the advertisement, “Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.”
How to Apply for ISRO (Scientist/ Engineer) Vacancies Online @ www.isro.gov.in
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through ISRO website www.isro.gov.in from 31-01-2018 to 20-02-2018.
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2018
Step 1 – Visit the official website i.e. www.isro.gov.in
Step 2 – Click on the Careers link RECRUITMENT OFSCIENTIST/ENGINEER ‘SC’ WITH BE/B.TECH OR EQUIVALENT DEGREE IN ELECTRONICS, MECHANICAL AND COMPUTER SCIENCE ISRO HQ: ICRB: 01:2018
Step 4 – Click on ‘Click here to Apply’ and complete the application process
Step 5 – Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
General/UR candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD and Women candidates don’t have to pay any fee.