ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2017 – Indian Statistical Institute has published an Recruitment Notification 2017 for the various posts including Office Assistant A, Assistant (Laboratory/Repro-Photo/Library) A, Administrative Officer, Telephone Operator A, Cook A, Binder A, Electrician A, Senior Administrative Officer, Deputy Chief Executive (Administration) A, Engineer (Civil) A, Accounts Officer, Operator-cum-Mechanic (Lift) A, and Plumber A. All the eligible and aspiring Candidates who are interested in these Central Government Jobs 2017 then apply online at the official site i.e. www.isical.ac.in.
ISI Kolkata Recruitment Notification 2017
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Kolkata (An Autonomous Institute under MoSPI, Government of India) invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of following positions at Kolkata, Delhi. Bangalore, Chennai, Tezpur, Hyderabad and Giridih on Direct Recruitment Basis. The ISI Kolkata Online Registration open from 19th September 2017 and close on 17th October 2017.
Name of the Organization: Indian Statistical Institute
Posts Name: Deputy Chief Executive (Administration) A, Administrative Officer, Office Assistant A, etc
Employment Type: Central Government Jobs
Total No of Posts: 48 Vacancies
Employment Location: Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Tezpur, Hyderabad, and Giridih
ISI Official Website: www.isical.ac.in
|Sr. No.||Available Posts Name||Total Positions|
|1.||Office Assistant A||16 Vacancies|
|2.||Assistant (Laboratory/Repro-Photo/Library) A||06 Vacancies|
|3.||Administrative Officer||04 Vacancies|
|4.||Telephone Operator A||01 Vacancy|
|5.||Cook A||03 Vacancies|
|6.||Binder A||01 Vacancy|
|7.||Electrician A||03 Vacancies|
|8.||Senior Administrative Officer||01 Vacancy|
|9.||Deputy Chief Executive (Administration) A||03 Vacancies|
|10.||Engineer (Civil) A||01 Vacancy|
|11.||Accounts Officer||03 Vacancies|
|12.||Operator-cum-Mechanic (Lift) A||04 Vacancies|
|13.||Plumber A||02 Vacancies|
ISI Kolkata Office Assistant Jobs Important Dates
|Online Application Opening Date||19th September 2017|
|Online Application Form Submission Last Date||17th October 2017|
|Online Application Form Receipt Print Out Last Date||24th October 2017|
|Submission of Form along with supporting Documents||03rd November 2017|
ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the candidate applying for the 48 Indian Statistical Institute Assistant Jobs should be greater than 35 years.
- There will be an Age relaxation for SC/ST category (05 years) and (03 years) for OBC category candidates as per government rules.
- Candidates should be qualified the 10th (High School) and 12th (Intermediate) Class from an authorized Institution/ Board.
- Aspirants must also have completed their ITI/ Diploma/ Bachelor Degree/ Post Graduate to be eligible for the 48 Indian Statistical Institute Vacancies.
Indian Statistical Institute Selection Process
Indian Statistical Institute officials will conduct the following rounds for selecting the eligible candidates for the vacant positions:-
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Indian Statistical Institute Pay Scale
|Office Assistant A||Rs.5200-20200||2000|
|Assistant (Laboratory/Repro-Photo/Library) A||Rs.5200-20200||2000|
|Telephone Operator A||Rs.5200-20200||2000|
|Senior Administrative Officer||Rs.15600-39100||6600|
|Deputy Chief Executive (Administration) A Rs.15600-39100||Rs.15600-39100||7600|
|Engineer (Civil) A||Rs.9300-34800||4600|
|Operator-cum-Mechanic (Lift) A||Rs.5200-20200||2000|
Apply Online ISI Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 @ www.isical.ac.in
All the eligible candidate should apply through online mode for the ISI Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 through ISI Official Website www.isical.ac.in. We have mentioned below how to apply online for ISI Office Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- First of all, candidates should visit the Indian Statistical Institute official site i.e www.isical.ac.in.
- Then go to the career zone and search the Indian Statistical Institute Notification.
- Now candidate must check out the eligibility criteria details and press apply online option.
- After that candidate has to enter the appropriate details in ISI Assistant Officer Application Form.
- Attach the Xerox copies of the required certificates and pay the applicable Application Fee charges.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and click on the submit button.
- Send the duly filled application form to The Senior Administrative Officer, Personnel Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700 108.
- The application fee is Rs. 300/- for general/ OBC category candidates which are non-refundable.
- There is no fee for those aspirants who are from SC/ ST/ PH and women communities.
- You can deposit the application fee through the “State Bank Collect” website of ISI recruitment portal.