IOCL Recruitment 2017: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Refineries Division, Panipat Refinery has published a notification for the recruitment of 19 (Junior Engineering Assistant -IV, Junior Materials Assistant IV & Junior Account Assistant – IV vacancies. In this article, we have stated below other details about recruitment like Important Dates, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process and How to Apply.
IOCL Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) (Refineries Division) Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex invites Online applications from eligible and interested Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) of Indian Nationality for recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV, Junior Materials Assistant-IV, and Junior Accounts Assistant-IV. The Online Registration open from 10th October 2017 and close on 3rd November 2017.
Name of the Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited, IOCL
No of Post: 19
|Post Code||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|119||Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)||04|
|120||Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Power & Utilities – O& M)||07|
|121||Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Mechanical – Fitter- cum – Rigger)||01|
|112||Junior Materials Assistant – IV||01|
|110||Junior Accounts Assistant – IV||06|
Job Location: Panipat
Official Website: www.iocrefrecruit.in
IOCL Recruitment Important Dates
|Online Application Form Start Date||10th October 2017|
|Online Application Form Submission Last Date||03rd November 2017|
|Receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form Last Date||17th November 2017|
|Written Test||03rd December 2017 (Tentative)|
|Written Test Result Date||03rd December 2017 (Tentative)|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Vacancies
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)
- Candidate must possess educational qualification of 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with relaxed minimum of 40% marks in aggregate.
- Experience: Candidate must have minimum one year of post qualification experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, Control Valve, Smart Positioners, loop configuration, online Analyzers condition monitoring, cabling, earthing etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/ Gas Processing Industry / large industrial establishments.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utilities- M)
- Candidate must possess the educational qualification of 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with relaxed minimum 40% marks in aggregate.
- Experience – Candidate must have minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation/ maintenance of Power Generators/ Distribution Sub-Stations (LT & HT at 0.4 KV & 6.6 KV level or above respectively)/ Maintenance of HT/LT Switch gears (PCC/MCC)/ Transformers/ Motors/ ACBs/ VCBs/ UPS / Battery Chargers/ Variable speed drives/ protective relays including electromagnetic/ Static/ Numerical relays in Petroleum Refinery/ Petro-chemicals/ Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizers /Power Plants/ large industrial establishments.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical – Fitter cum Rigger)
- Candidate must possess the educational qualification of 03 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with a relaxed minimum of 40% marks in aggregate. (OR) Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with Pass class.
- Experience – Candidate must have minimum one year of post qualification experience in maintenance/ overhauling of rotary equipments such as Compressors, Gas/ Steam Turbines, Boilers, Columns, Valves, Pumps, Mechanical Seals/ Dry Gas Seals, Bearings (Journal/ Anti-friction), Safety Valves, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petro-chemical/ Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/ large Industrial establishments.
- Junior Materials Assistant – IV
- Candidate must possess the educational qualification of 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with a relaxed minimum of 40% marks in aggregate.
- Experience – Candidate must have minimum one year of post qualification experience in Materials Department (Purchase, Stores & Inventory management) in any industrial establishment with computer proficiency. Working Knowledge of ERP Systems like SAP etc. will be preferred.
- Junior Accounts Assistant – IV
- Candidate must possess the educational qualification of Commerce Degree with a relaxed minimum of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Experience – Candidate must have minimum one year of post qualification experience in Accounts, Finance, Taxation, Purchase Department in any office/establishment with computer proficiency. Working knowledge of ERP Systems like SAP etc. will be preferred.
- The Minimum Age of the candidate should be 18 years and Maximum Age shall be 36 Years.
- There is an Age Relaxation upto 5 years for SC candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Relaxation in age for Ex-Servicemen (ESM-PwBD)will be allowed as per Govt. guidelines
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and on Skill/ Proficiency/Physical Test
(1) Selection shall be on the basis of performance in Written Test of two hours duration and Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature with no marks to be assigned.
(2) Candidates securing the relaxed minimum of 30% marks in the written test may qualify for Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT).
(3) Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for SPPT or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
(4) Shortlisted candidate, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one post, with due cognizance to number of reserved posts) subject to securing the relaxed minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT) to be conducted by separate committees duly constituted for each post.
(5) In case of tie of marks in the written test for the last position on the Shortlist for SPPT, all such candidates shall be called for the SPPT, even if the total number exceeds the prescribed ratio. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position while drawing a list, the last name/last few names, in proportion to the prescribed ratio, will get eliminated.
(6) Category-wise merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test only, consisting of names of only such candidates who have qualified the SPPT.
(7) In case of tie of marks for the last position on the Merit List, the candidate with prior date of birth (senior by age) shall find a place in the Merit list. However the name of the junior shall also be retained in the said Merit List, as the last name. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position which drawing a list, the last name/last few names in the list, in proportion to the prescribed ratio, will get eliminated.
(8) The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificate/ testimonials, experience etc. At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished, false or incorrect information, the candidature/appointment of the candidate will be cancelled.
(9) Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for an appointment if some of these vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability of available candidates of insufficient in a number of candidates.
(10) The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection and cancellation of the selection process either in part or full etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Apply Online for Indian Oil Corporation 19 Jobs Openings
Before applying Online for Indian Oil Corporation recruitment, a candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone no which must remain valid for at least twelve months period for future communication (including the issue of call letter). The candidate should possess the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, Disability Certificate and scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 kb) ready before applying online.
- Candidates meeting the Eligibility Criteria for the IOCL 19 jobs post may visit the IOCL Official website iocrefrecruit.in and apply online.
- Candidates will be able to apply online from 10-10-2017 to 03-11-2017.
- After successfully applying the Online Application, a candidate must take a print out of the filled in Online Application Form. The candidate has to attach the Printout along with all supporting documents and to be sent by ordinary post to the Dy. General Manager (Human Resources). HR Department, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Panipat, Haryana-132140
Note: Candidates will be able to apply only through Online mode.