IOCL Recruitment 2017-18: (1100 Trade Apprentice) Vacancies – Apply Online Now!- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Refineries Division has announced a notification for the recruitment of 1100 Trade Apprentice Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 28-10-2017 to 11-11-2017. We have also covered important IOCL recruitment details like Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form and Selection Process.
IOCL Recruitment Notification 2017-18
Name of the Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited, IOCL
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Total No of Posts: 1100
- Chemical Plant: 316 Posts
- Fitter: 118 Posts
- Boiler: 70 Posts
- Chemical: 211 Posts
- Mechanical: 144 Posts
- Electrical: 169 Posts
- Instrumentation: 72 Posts
IOCL Jobs 2017 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Start Date||28th October 2017|
|Online Application Form Last Date||11th November 2017|
|Online Application Form Submission Last Date||18th November 2017|
|Written Test||19th November 2017|
|Written Test Result Date||22nd November 2017 (Tentative)|
|Personal Interview Date||27th November 2017 – 09th December 2017 (Tentative)|
IOCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria – Trade Apprentice
Candidate should possess B.Sc (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry) for Post 1, 3, Metric with 2 years ITI Fitter course for Post 2, Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Refinery & Petro-Chemicals Engineering for Post 4, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for Post 5, Diploma in Electrical Engineering for Post 6, Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering for Post 7.
Candidates age should be between 18 to 24 years as on 31-10-2017.
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||3 Years|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||5 Years|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||5 Years|
Candidates will be selected based on written test & interview.
How to Apply Online for IOCL 1100 Job Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.iocl.com from 28-10-2017 to 11-11-2017 & send their hard copy of online application along with relevant certificates to the Refineries Division, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd on or before 18-11-2017.
Step by Step procedure to Apply Online
- Before applying for the above post, candidates must have valid email ID, Mobile number & scan their relevant documents.
- Then-candidate must Log on to the IOCL Official website www.iocl.com.
- Click on Latest Job Openings —> Notification regarding engagement of Apprentices in IndianOil Refineries.
- Select the desired postcode & Click on Proceed.
- Candidate should fill all the details carefully & then click on the submit button
- Take a printout of Online Application Form for future use.