BECIL Recruitment 2017:: Apply Now (03 Programmer & Technical) Vacancies @ becil.com – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd (BECIL) has recently published a recruitment notification for 03 Programmer & Technical Assistant vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 15th November 2017. Check out more details about the BECIL Recruitment 2017 like Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Pay Scale and Application Fee.
BECIL Recruitment 2017 Notification
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, BECIL Recruitment Notification invites Applications for the post of 03 Programmer & Technical Assistant on a contract basis. Apply before 15th November 2017.
Name of the Organization: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd, BECIL
Total No. of Post: 03
Name of the Post:
- Programmer: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Lucknow): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Vijayawada): 01 Post
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh & Uttar Pradesh
BECIL (Programmer & Technical ) Post Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 15.11.2017
- Programmer: B.TECH In Computer Science or IT, MCA.
- Technical Assistant: Three Year Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science / Electronic Telecommunication /Electrical pursued through a government recognized Polytechnic OR B.SC in Physics /electronics either H/W & Net Working or O/A level course of DOEACC.
Age Limit: As per BECIL rules
BECIL Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- Per Month
How to Apply BECIL 2017 Vacancies @ becil.com
Eligible candidates can send their duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, Aadhar Card and & fee to Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P) and BECIL’s Head Office at 14-B, Ring Road, I.P Estate, New Delhi – 110002 on or before 15-11-2017.
Applicants required to pay of Rs.300/- by cash or demand draft drawn in favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd payable at New Delhi. SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from the registration fee.