Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017-18 – Human Resources Management Department, Bank of Maharashtra, Pune has published an advertisement notification for the Recruitment of Manager (MMGS-II) Security Officer Vacancies. Thus candidates looking to apply for the Security Officer Post must fill up the Application Form through Online Mode on Bank of Maharashtra Official Website. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12-08-2017 to 02-09-2017. We have explained below in this article other important details about the recruitment like Important Date, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process & How to Apply.
Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) 2017 Recruitment Notification
Bank of Maharashtra, one of the largest banks in Western India is looking for talented individuals to recruit as the Security Officers. So candidates who are seeking to make a career in banking jobs here is the good opportunity for them. The Bank of Maharashtra Security Officers Recruitment 2017 Online Registration will commence from 12th August 2017 and the last date to fill the Application Form will be 2nd September 2017. The Official recruitment Notification and other details about the recruitment are available on its official website www.bankofmaharahstra.in
Name of the Organization: Bank of Maharashtra
Name of Post: Manager (MMGS-II) Security Officer
No of Vacancies: 13
Job Location: All India
Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Important Dates
|Online Application Form Start Date||12th August 2017|
|Online Application Form Last Date||2nd September 2017|
|Online Application Form Correction Last Date||2nd September 2017|
|Application Fee Deposit Start Date||12th September 2017|
|Application Fee Deposit Last Date||2nd September 2017|
BOM (Security Officer) Eligibility Criteria
Candidates before applying for the post must read the BOM (Security Officer) Eligibility Criteria. The Eligibility Criteria consist of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Limit required to apply for the above post. We have mentioned below Eligibility Criteria details for the Bank of Maharashtra Security Officer Post.
Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
(1) Computer Literacy – Working Knowledge of computer systems shall be an essential qualification, which the candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank.
(2) The candidate shall acquire working knowledge of Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period.
Candidates age limit should be between 25 – 40 years as on 30-09-2017.
An Officer with 5 years of commissioned Service in Army/ Navy/ Air Force and not below the rank of Captain or equivalent or an officer not below the rank of Asst. Commandant in para Military Forces or police officer not below the rank of Asst. Superintendent of Police/Dy. Superintendent of police with 5 years’ experience. At the time of retirement, candidate should have with Exemplary character and the same should be mentioned in the discharge book.
All the shortlisted candidates will be called for the final round of Group Discussions(GD) / or personal interview.
Salary Structure: 31705 -1145/1-32850 -1310/10 – 45950 as per revised scales
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Security Officer Post
Eligible Interested Persons Apply Online through Bank of Maharashtra Website from 12/08/2017. The last date for submission of online application is 02/09/2017.
Steps on How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Security Officer Post
- Before applying for the Bank of Maharashtra Post, it is important for the candidate to have a valid e-mail Id and password
- Candidate must log on to the Bank of Maharashtra official website i,e bankofmaharashtra.in
- Then click on the careers link on the main page of the website.
- In the career, link click on the Recruitment process.
- Then click on the current openings link
- Candidate must select the desired post.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Candidate must read all the instructions carefully and then login and fill all the details.
- It is advised to check all the information once before submitting the Application Form.
- After Submitting the Application Form, candidate must take the print out of the same for future use.
The Duly signed print out of online application form with required photo-copies of enclosures should be sent to The Asstt. General Manager (IR &HRD) Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005 by Ordinary Post only. The closing date for receipt of hard copy of online applications is 12/09/2017. Post applied for must be written on the envelope clearly.
Also See: Corporation Bank Recruitment 2017-18
|General Category||Rs. 600/-|
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||Rs. 600/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Rs. 100 (Intimation Charges)|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Rs. 100 (Intimation Charges)|
|PWD||Rs. 100 (Intimation Charges)|