Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 | Apply Now for Chief Technology Officer Post –
Bank of Baroda has released its notification for recruitment of Chief Technology Officer. If you want to make a career with the Bank of Baroda Recruitment, then you can apply for the above post. Apply for this Bank of Baroda Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
The last date to apply for this Bank of Baroda Vacancy is 24 November 2017. Read the article to know in detail about the Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, pay scale, Application Form and here are some of the important Highlights of the Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification 2017.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification 2017
Bank of Baroda has issued a recruitment notification on its official website for the post of 01 Chief Technology Officer. Candidates can apply for the above post before the last date of application. For more details and information about the recruitment read the article below.
Name of the Bank: Bank of Baroda
Name of the Post: Chief Technology Officer
No of Post: 1
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.com
Bank of Baroda Vacancy Important Dates
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 24th November 2017
Bank of Baroda Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must be an Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ other related fields or MCA or equivalent qualification.
- Applicant must have Minimum 15 years of experience in relevant areas is mandatory.
- Applicant should have worked in Banking- IT related areas/ projects involving IT Policy and Planning/ Financial Networks and Applications/ Financial Information Systems/ Cyber Security Technologies/ Payment Technologies, etc. of which 5 years should be at senior management level/ managing or implementing large IT projects in Banks or FIs.
Candidates will get a good salary as per Bank of Baroda Recruitment rule.
The Age Limit will be as per the bank’s rules.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Chief Technology Officer Post
1. Interested candidates should apply through Application Format.
2. Complete CV should be sent through email to email@example.com.
3. Applicants should required to mention “Post Name” in the subject line.