RRB Chennai Recruitment 2017-2018 (Notification) – Railway Recruitment Board, RRB Chennai has come up with good news for candidates waiting for RRB Chennai Recruitment 2017 Notification. Here in this article, we have come up with Latest RRB Chennai Notifications 2017 for those who are planning to make a career in RRB Chennai. This would a great opportunity to get placed in Indian Railways 2017 or RRB Chennai jobs 2017. RRB Chennai invites RRB Chennai Online applications for RRB Chennai Exam 2017. Here we have even more information regarding of RRB Chennai Recruitment 2017 like Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, How to Apply, Pay Scale, Admit Card and Results.
RRB Chennai Information: Railway Recruitment Board of Chennai was initially constituted Railway Service Commission Madras in 1945 along with other three Service commissions. Later, in the Year Railway 1985 Railway Service Commission Chennai was renamed to Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Chennai. In 1949 the Service Commission Chennai was banned by Indian Railway Enquiry Committee due to some financial constraints on recruitments. Later in the financial year of 1953- 54, again the Railway Service Commission Chennai was reconstituted along with the other three Service Commissions. RRB Chennai started working under the control of Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB), after its establishment in 1998. Railway Recruitment Control Board streamlines and improves the working of RRBs across the country. RRB Chennai was setup to work for the jurisdiction of Southern Railways Zone (SR).
RRB Chennai functions for Improvement and recruitment of railway Divisions of Tiruchirappalli, Madurai, Palakkad, Salem, Thiruvananthapuram including the Head quarters office of Southern Railways, Chennai. The Southern Railways zone was built up with a Railway route length of 5098 km. RRB Chennai has been established with a chairman and Assistant Member of Secretary and some Non Gazetted staff for the Recruitment of Group C and Group D Technical and Non Technical Staff in its Railway Zone.
Note: Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12-digit Aadhaar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhar Act & Regulation Section 57.
RRB Chennai Recruitment 2017 -18 Latest Notification
Name of Organization: Indian Railway
No of Vacancies: 1666
Post: Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade -III
Job Location: India – (Chennai)
Official Website: www.rrbchennai.gov.in
RRB Chennai Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|RRB Chennai Notification Publication Date||Updating Soon|
|RRB Chennai Online Application Form Start Date||Updating Soon|
|RRB Chennai Online Application Form Last Date||Updating Soon|
RRB Chennai 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring candidates applying for the RRB Chennai ALP and Technician Grade-III vacancy post must fulfill the RRB Chennai 2017 Eligibility Criteria which we have mentioned below.
- Education Qualification
- Candidates need to have passed class 10TH ( Matriculation), 12th, SSC, ITI and relevant Qualification
- Age Limit
- The Minimum Age Limit of the candidate appearing for the RRB Chennai post must be 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 28 years as on 1st January.
- Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of Railway Recruitment Board Chennai.
- Selection Process
Candidates applying for the RRB Chennai Recruitment 2017 will be selected on the basis of the Following Selection procedure.
- Personal Interview
- Written Test (Computer Based Online Test)
- Skill Test
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200- 20,200/-
Grade Pay: Rs. 1900/-
Initial Pay: Rs. 5830/-
Total Pay: Rs. 7730/-.
RRB Chennai 2017 Application Form – (ALP & Technician Grade -III)
To appear for the RRB Chennai Recruitment 2017 ALP and Technical Grade- III post, candidates have to fill the RRB Chennai 2017 Application Form. Before filling the Online Application Form, the candidates are advised to make sure that they have a valid Email Id. Along with it, the candidate should carry His/ her recent passport size photograph and a working mobile number. We have shared below Step by step information of Online Application Form to RRB Chennai Vacancies Recruitment 2017. The incumbents are advised to carefully follow the instructions provided by to apply successfully for the notification.
Step by Step Process on How to Apply Online for RRB Chennai Recruitment 2017
- The candidates should visit the Official website of RRB Chennai i.e. www.rrbchennai.gov.in to undergo the Registration Process if it was your first time to RRB.
- After the registration, the applicant must go back to home page and search of the Recruitment Notification want to apply for.
- Search for the link of ‘Online Application Form’ in the notification and click on it.
- Then fill all the required details into the Application Form as per your educational and related documents.
- After filling up the Application form candidate must recheck and make sure that the information provided is correct and genuine.
- Then scan and upload copies of your recent photograph and relevant documents as per the official notification and click on Proceed button.
- Then you will reach the fees payment section (if the application charges fees) which is not mandatory for every post.
- Make your fees payments through Credit/ Debit/ Internet Banking or you can even make fees payment through SBI Challan or Post Office Challan.
- After the payment process, click on the Submit button to finish your Application Process.
- Finally, Download and take a hard copy of your online application for further use.
|General Category||Rs. 100/-|
|Other Backward Category||Rs. 100/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Nil|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Nil|
|Ex- Servicemen/ Women||Nil|
|Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes||Nil|
RRB Chennai ALP 2017 Syllabus
- General English
- General Awareness
- Technical subject
RRB Chennai 2017 Admit Card
Here in this article, we have described in detail process to download the Admit Card for RRB Chennai Exam 2017 which will be made available one month before the commencement of the examination. This involves many steps which candidate need to follow to download the admit card successfully. The candidates should make sure that they are aware of registration number and other login details before we go into the process.
How to download RRB Chennai 2017 Admit Card
- The Candidate must visit the official website of RRB Chennai which is rrbchennai.gov.in
- Then go to the home page and click on the Notifications tab,
- Search and click on the recent notification and go through it.
- Click on the link ‘Download Admit Card’ in the Notification.
- Enter the login details like registration number and other detail allotted to you while the process of application.
- After entering the details, click on the submit button.
- Then the RRB Chennai 2017 Admit Card or Hall Ticket or Call Letter will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Finally, the candidate should Download and take a printout of RRB Chennai Admit Card for further use.
RRB Chennai Results 2017
The Recruitment Board will announce the RRB NTPC Chennai Results after the completion of RRB NTPC Online Examination. So, candidates who have appeared for the examination must stay in contact with the RRB Chennai official website for the latest updates about the RRB NTPC Chennai Result 2017.